Courses & Eligibility
While there are professional colleges, where one can get formal education to be an Office Executive; however many organizations just want graduates for these roles who are proficient in Office Software tools like word, excel and power point. Courses in the field of Office Management are offered by some of the B-Schools. There are also certificate level, diploma level and undergraduate level courses. The students are trained in managing themselves efficiently by teaching them communicational skills, whether verbally or non-verbally, at all levels.
Eligibility: Admission in an UG courses requires pass marks in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) in any stream, from a recognized state/national Board. For the PG programs, the candidate must have done graduation in relevant stream. Proficiency in computers and MS Word is an added advantage.
Where To Study
Management institutes and universities which offer courses in Office Administration are:
- All India Institute for Management Studies (Chennai)
- Kota Open University (Rajasthan)
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (Maharashtra)
- U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (Uttar Pradesh)
- Institute for Office Management - YMCA Delhi
- Delhi College of Vocational Studies, Delhi University